Previous research projects conducted by Gini Graham Scott include these:
- Cops, Canines, and Community: The Oakland Police Canine Unit in a Changing Urban Community
- East Bay Open Studios Evaluation Report: A Study Prepared for Pro Arts, a non-profit organization for visual artists based in Oakland
Power Point Presentations, Documentaries and Multimedia
- The Internship Experience: Participating in the General Motors Internship Program
- The GMI Event on Campus
- Pro Arts East Bay Open Studios Reception
- Do You Look Like Your Dog?Why Many People Do
Surveys and Survey Analysis
- Oakland Artist Survey for Pro Arts: The goals and needs of artists and their strategies for achieving success.
- Pet Speaker Product Study: A study of consumer interest in purchasing the new Pet Speaker, which allows them to understand what their pets are saying to them.
- Investigating Homicide in Oakland: An Analysis of Homicide Patterns and Investigative Approaches. Published by the Oakland Police Department.
Organizational and Consumer Behavior
- Strategies for Resolving Conflict: Studies of how to better understand and resolve conflicts — both in your organization and personally — using the ERI (emotions-reason-intuition) model. Books published based on this includeWork With Me: Resolving Everyday Conflict in Your Organization, Resolving Conflict: With Others and Within Yourself, and Disagreements, Disputes and All Out War
- Understanding Ethical Choices: A study about how individuals differ in their ethical systems and use them to make choices and resolve conflicts in their life based on interviews and surveys with 2 dozen participants. Describes the four dimensions of ethical choice which people use in making choices and resolving ethical problems. Book published asMaking Ethical Choices, Resolving Ethical Dilemmas.
Market Research and Advertising Campaigns
- The Heliflyer. Developed a marketing and ad campaign for the first national commuter Helicopter service based in the SF Bay Area featured on theHeliflyer
For additional details and samples of research project, visit Behavior Research Associates at www.behaviorresearch.net.