Gini does writing for individuals, organizations, corporate clients, book publishers, and websites in a variety of formats. She also does consulting and speaking on writing, publishing, and promoting your book.
Writing for clients includes:
- Book proposals
- Film and video scripts
- Press materials
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Website copy
- Research reports
- Educational and training materials
She has worked with a variety of individual clients, included psychologists, teachers, academics, marketing professionals, and entrepreneurs; with executives and managers at corporations; and with publishers who want a book on a particular topic or help for an author.
Gini has written four books on writing and promoting your writing:
Another book: Monetizing Your Book will be available in September 2015.
For more details, see the following topics:
- Writing, Ghostwriting, or Co-Writing for Clients
- Consulting and Speaking on Writing, Publishing, and Promoting Books
- Finding a Publisher or Agent
- Writing, Publishing, and Promoting a Print-On-Demand or E-Book
- Creating a Book or Script Video
- Client’s Books
- Writing Samples
- Writers Resources